v

menu

Simply succeed at home with your Selftan / spraytan

bus

/Self tan is the best trick to maintain the tan after summer, but it is not simply all times! There are streaks, spots, brown hands, brown elbows etc.
Here are some tips and advice on how to simply succeed at home with your Selftan / spraytan
Products in the picture: Scrub mitt from Ecotools, tanning mitt  from Marc inane  cream from DrPawPaw, primer & spray tan from California tan

bus1

/Step 1, 2 & 3: PREPARE
-The skin must be prepared before applying a self-tanner! For best results, start by scrubbing the skin with an exfoliating glove or body scrub to get rid of dead skin cells.
-The Next step is to moisturize part that tend to get a little extra dry, such as: elbows, knees and knuckles. Or else you will end up with brown spots
-The Last thing you can do before you apply the self tan is a ”primer”  to prepare the skin for the best result. This is not a must.

bus2

/Time for self tan!
I always use a tanning mitt to apply my self tan, even if it is spray tan.
I spray / click the little bit of product on the mitt and put all over the body.

The glove does not only give an even result results, but also ensures that you don’t get brown palms.
When I’m done I run around more or less naked for a while before I get dressed again, just to prevent stains or bra strap marks.
Dress in loose dark clothes and wait for about 4-6 hours before you take a shower

bus3
/How do I reach my back?
I use the back of my hand to reach my back! But of course it´s easier if someone else is doing it!


farg



/Color selection, Does it matter?
Remember to choose the right self tan for your skin tone, If you have a very light  complexion, you might not choose the darkest color.
If you are medium / dark, you can use a darker tone on your self tan.
Once you’re done, be sure to use body lotion every day for a long lasting color!
And remember: Self tan do NOT replace sunscreen!
Good luck 
blogstats trackingpixel

0 σχόλια: