v

menu

Helena Rubinstein’s new mascara Lash Queen perfect blacks








/I’ve tried Helena Rubinstein’s new mascara Lash Queen perfect blacks. It-s a mascara that provides both volume and softness. It will not weigh down the lashes , and it will not smudge off.
You can remove it with warm water , cleansing milk or remover for waterproof makeup.








/I absolutely agree with that it last all day! BUT , it still weighs down my lashes a bit as you can see in the pictures. ( The after the photo is taken right after I applied mascara )
I was looking after for a non- waterproof mascara that will not weigh down my lashes, and got a tip about this mascara.
But Well . I’m still not completely satisfied. The mascara is not bad at all, it ‘s good! But it’s not what I was looking for
But for the high price, I would probably not buy it again.

0 σχόλια: