v

menu

PARTY MAKEUP

STEP 1:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-3KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-2
// Just like in my everyday make up, I start with putting the primer Dior Glow Maximizer all over my face. I do this after washing & moisturizing (Neutrogena).
STEP 2:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-4KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-5
// Then I put concealer under my eyes, or if I have a pimple or something to cover. I use Cover all mix from Make Up Store, and I love that one cause it has three different colors for different purposes. I mostly use the pink one (to cover dark circles etc) and the yellow one (to cover red spots etc). And I mix them together for best result! (PS. Seems like they might have changed the packaging. But here it is!)
STEP 3:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-6KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-7
// Time to put on foundation! Sometimes I use a liquid one from Chanel (Gabbi always use that one on me when she does my make up for galas etc) but mostly I use this i.d. mineral foundation. If I’m tanned I don’t have foundation at all even for party, but if I’m not I use the color Golden Medium.
STEP 4:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-8KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-26
// Then it’s time for Wonder Powder from Make Up Store, a powder that gives a really nice luster. The color Kalahari works fine here, if I’m more tanned I use Gobi. Or mix them two together!
STEP 5:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-9KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-10KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-11KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-12
// Shading, highlighting and brows, everything from Anastasia. Read more about my brows in my everyday make up tutorial.  I use the Contour Kit Light(get it here) to highlight my facial features. I put the dark one under my cheekbones and on the sides of my nose. I put the light shimmery one over my cheekbones, on my nose, chin, forehead, under my eyebrows. I use Highlighting Duo Pencil above my upperlip, under my brows and sometimes also in the corner of my eye.
STEP 6:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-13KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-14KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-15KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-16KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-17
// Now to the eyes. First I curl the lashes with my beloved old curler from H&M (or I actually do it after the shadows but in these photos I did it first). Then I use a palett with eyeshadows from Maybelline. Get it HERE. It’s so hard to explain how I put the shadows, but I start with a light shimmery shadow on like my whole eyelid, then I put a dark one close to the lash line on half the eyelid, and under the whole eye. Not so much close to the nose. Then I take a bigger brush and blur it out for a smokey look. Practice makes perfect so just try it out. :-) For mascara, check my everyday make up tutorial.
STEP 7:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-18
// Some rouge! This one is called Joues Contraste Powder Blush from Chanel, color 160 Innocence.
STEP 8:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-19KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-20
// What I use on my lips varies ofc. Normally I just go for a regular lip balm. But here I’ve used number 66 from YSL Rouge Pur Couture.
THE RESULT:
KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-21KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-22KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-23KenzaZouiten_Partymakeup_tutorial-24

0 σχόλια: