v

menu

BHMA BHMA : BOHO CHIC By T🍩RIE

Boho Chic


HOW TO

1. For this style, I prepared my hair with Rusk Dry Texture Finishing Spray.

2. Separate your hair into two sections, the front and the back from ear to ear.

3. Clip the front out of the way and use an elastic to put the rest of your hair in a low pony tail.

4. Next comes the braid. To achieve this braid, I used two different techniques, 3-strand braid and a fishtail. I started with a 3-strand braid and after I was few inches down, I switched to a fishtail. I continued to do this until I got to the bottom.

5. I wore this look super tousled. If your looking to do the same now is the time to "pancake" your braid out. This means to pull your braid apart so it looks super full and textured. I also pull hair at the crown of my head for even more texture.

6. Take the front section of your hair and split into two sections. Leave some hair out around your face to soften the look. 

7. Take one section and wrap it around the base of your ponytail. Secure with pins. Repeat the same thing with the remaining section of hair.

8. I then pulled at my hair some more to make it even more tousled and finished it off with some more Rusk Spray & some Kenra 25 Volume Hairspray. 

MUST HAVE FOR THIS LOOK

COMPLETE THIS LOOK

0 σχόλια: