v

menu

DAYDREAMING (VIDEO)


/Hey!
Later today I’m going to Germany for a project that I’m up to  I’m only gonna be there until tomorrow, so it’s a quick trip!
But, I feel like I have been to the airport too many times in a month right now. I just want to get back to my ”normal” life and get my routines back on track. well.. fashion week is next week so I can dream, haha. Routines is not a part of a freelancers life 😉
Base
Too faced Born this way foundation Vanilla
Paris Berlin HD löspuder HT20
Isadora face sculptor Nude
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow Lumi
Eyes
The Balm Put a lid on it eyeshadow base
Sugarpill loose eyeshadow Asylum
MELT eyeshadow enigma, from the dark matter stack
Naked cosmetics Ivory kit (the pink one)
The ”red” pigment from Naked cosmetics Ivory collection
IMYB metals pigment Daydreaming
Make up store microshadow Catwalk
Kat von D beauty tattoo liner trooper
Depend lösögonfransar Kayla
Anastasia Liquid lipstick Vamp
MAC eyeshadow Ground brown
MAC lipliner Nightmoth
Loreal false lash wings waterproof mascara

LipsAnastasia Liquid lipstick Vamp
27jan227jan1


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1pNYPp-WlU

0 σχόλια: