v

menu

”Sheet-masks” by Intensive Treatment Mask from Magic stripes

stripesstripes1

/ ”Sheet-masks” are incredibly popular right now, and I’ve tried Intensive Treatment Mask from Magic stripes that containis hyaluronic acid to plump and tighten the skin, it also moisturizes and provides a cooling effect.
I have had this for a while and almost forgot about it, but realized that I could  try it out after all my travels. My skin has become sooo dry, and my skin looks really tired, which It would not usually do. The wrinkles on my forehead are more visible and I have dark under eye circles
The mask felt comfortable from the start and gave a cooling effect that made me feel alert and fresh. Felt no discomfort. Some active masks can give a tingling feeling in the face. But this did not. 
The mask should stay on for 20-30 minutes before removing it, then you should just let the rest of the gel is absorb into the skin.
I do not know if I saw any direct difference more than that I felt very moisturized.
you will probably need to use this mask more than once, I guess (and sleep). 

stripes2stripes3

0 σχόλια: