v

menu

TOO FACED BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION

bornthisway

/What does it do?
This is not only a foundation, It’s also a skin caring product that moisturizes your skin during the day for a more beautiful skin after removing it.
The magic ingredient is spelled COCONUT WATER. Coconut is an amazing thing, and cares for the skin and then feeds it with goodies as you wear it. It also contains Alpine rose, a flower that will survive the most extreme weather conditions wich is making this foundation very sustainable.  another ingredient is hyarulonic acid that plumps and evens out the skin.
It is oil free and suits oily skin.
The foundation has medium to full coverage and is available in 18 colors, from very light to very dark.
Too facers products are not tested on animals.
What do I think?
I have used this in a couple of days now and I love it!
I always get pimples as soon as I start with a new foundation, but this one did not break me out! YIPPIE
The formula feels very nice and it also covers blemishes good, I’m not using concealer with it.
I used Born this way on the pool party during the trip and one of the girls could not even see that I worn foundation on my face. And THAT is a good review!
This may well be a new favorite foundation 
bornthisway1

0 σχόλια: